At mariewengler.com (or “we”), we give high priority to data security and confidentiality. We process personal information that you allow us to get access to in connection with you requesting our newsletter or in connection with you contacting us. Personal information is all kinds of information that to some extent can be attributed to you.
You will always be informed prior to the collection of personal information about you. This information may be:
First and last name
Your information is not passed on or sold to third parties.
owner and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
We must inform you that you have the right:
- to gain insight into the information we have registered about you
- to have your personal information disclosed in a structured and machine-readable form
- to have incorrect information about you corrected if we agree that it is incorrect
- to object to otherwise lawful processing of your personal data
- to withdraw your consent
- to ask us to delete your personal information
- in some cases, to have the processing of your personal data restricted
mariewengler.com is data responsible for the processing of your personal information in our system.
You can always contact us at email@example.com, and we will ensure that your personal information is removed from our system. Your personal information is stored as long as the information is up to date, and we have a legitimate interest in storing your personal information.
You have the opportunity to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal information.